Asset Management for Commercial Real Estate
|Course Number:||MPRE 738|
1. To introduce students to the many facets of asset and property management for commercial real estate.
2. To have an understanding of the many disciplines of commercial real estate management including asset and property management, leasing, accounting, lease administration, construction management, marketing and physical operations.
3. To work in a team environment to produce a “Management Plan” for a specific asset and present the completed product to a review committee of professionals in the industry.
4. To develop and enhance students thought process and presentation skills.
5. To provide a forum for candid discussion and development of ethical standards on which to base decisions.
6. To have fun!!!!