The Search Inside Yourself (SIY) Wellbeing Program takes a science-based approach to develop useful mental habits for achieving deep and long-lasting wellbeing.
Designed and tested at Google, the program helps participants integrate the key building blocks for wellbeing: mindfulness-based emotional intelligence, mental and emotional resilience and engagement.
The goal is to help participants thrive—enjoying greater productivity, effectiveness, and happiness—in all aspects of their work and outside of work.
Everyone has the capacity to develop and increase wellbeing because wellbeing is a skill, and like all skills is trainable. The highly interactive program includes the following core components:
- Overview of the neuroscience of emotion, perception and behavior change
- Definition of emotional intelligence and its benefits with regard to wellbeing
- Attention training to enable greater emotional intelligence, including self-awareness, self-mastery, motivation and connection with self and others
- Principles and practices for developing healthy mental habits that accelerate wellbeing—including effective listening, generosity, empathy, communication and social skills
- Mindfulness and reflection practices that support happiness, thriving and overall wellbeing
The program is delivered over two full days by expert facilitators who have worked extensively with leaders across multiple industries.
- Corporate, government, and non-profit executives, managers, and administrators
- Leadership, executive, and health/ wellness coaches
- Professionals and the general public with a strong interest in mindfulness and well-being
Participants can expect to develop:
- Increased self-awareness and other core emotional intelligence competencies
- Greater alignment of personal values with actions
- More engagement and productivity at work (and beyond)
- Greater resilience, including enhanced abilities for managing adversity and disruptive change
- Tools for sustaining peak performance and motivation
- More happiness, thriving, and overall wellbeing
Enrollment is limited due to space constraints so early registration is strongly encouraged.
Georgetown University alumni of credit and non-credit programs are eligible for a 10% alumni discount. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about your eligibility.
This event is an open for registration now. No application is required and registration is available by clicking the "Register Now" below.
Withdrawal & Refund Policy
Refunds for cancellations are processed based on the Withdrawal and Refund Policy.
For more information or to speak with a program advisor, please complete the Request More Information Form, send an email to email@example.com, or call (202) 687-7000.