Master of Professional Studies in Human Resources Management
Once you are admitted to the program and complete the enrollment form, you will be able to retrieve your Gerogetown University NetID and password from your account in ApplyYourself. You will need your NetId and Password in order to register for classes. Once you retrieve your NetID and Password, please complete the following steps:
- Register online at https://myaccess.georgetown.edu/.
- Click on "My Access."
- Log in using your NetID and password. (Note: The temporary password you received in the letter will expire in 30 days. Please change it to a permanent password as soon as possible.)
- Click "Student," "Registration," and finally "Add or Drop Courses."
- Select the course(s) for which you are registering. (Note: You are not able to pay for the course during this step.)
- Log back into MyAccess 24 hours after registration to complete the payment process.