(Fundamentals, Summer College, and Honors Intensive)
- Submit your Enrollment form accessible via your official acceptance letter
Once you obtain your NetID and password (available through your online application account within 3 days of your official acceptance), please follow these steps:
- Register online at https://myaccess.georgetown.edu/.
- Click on "My Access."
- Log in using your NetID and password. (Note: Your temporary password will expire in 30 days. Please change it to a permanent password as soon as possible.)
- Click "Student," "Registration," and finally "Add or Drop Courses."
- Select the course(s) for which you are registering. (Note: You are not able to pay for the course during this step.)
- Log back into MyAccess 24 hours after registration to complete the payment process.
- Sign up for an optional meal plan at http://www.campusdish.com/en-US/CSE/Georgetown/MealPlans/MealPlansHome.htm.
(Institutes and College Preparatory)
Once you receive an e-mail from the School of Continuing Studies informing you that your application has been approved, please follow these steps:
- Log into the non-credit student portal with your Net ID and password at: https://portal.scs.georgetown.edu/portal/logon.do?method=load.
- Search for the course or program into which you have been admitted.
- Click "Add to Cart" next to the course or program name. Be sure you have selected the correct program(s), and proceed to checkout.
- Follow the prompts to complete payment. Please note that only electronic credit card payment is accepted.
- After 2 business days of completing registration and payment, you will be able to log onto Blackboard with your NetID and password to access further information about your summer program.
Be A Summer HOYA
Ready to Apply?
I loved the hands-on experience of this program. I enjoyed the anatomy labs and patient simulators. Living independently was exciting! The whole experience reassured me I am heading in the right direction in choosing medicine as my future."Allison, Rapid City, SD