Fundamentals, Summer College, and Summer Honors Intensive
Upon approval of your application, you must enroll and register for each course to ensure your spot is held.
- Submit your Enrollment Response Form accessible via your official acceptance letter.
After obtaining your NetID and password (available through your online application account within 3 days of your official acceptance), please follow these steps:
- Register for your preferred courses online through My Access or by clicking here https://myaccess.georgetown.edu/.
- Click on "My Access."
- Log in using your NetID and password. (Please Note: Your temporary password will expire in 30 days. Please change it to a permanent password as soon as possible. If you forget your NetID and password, please click for reset instructions or visit https://password.georgetown.edu/aims/ps/)
- Click "Student," "Registration," and finally "Add or Drop Courses."
- Select the course(s) for which you are registering.
To submit payment, log into MyAccess beginning in early April to complete the payment process. Please note that student bills will be issued by the Office of Student Accounts beginning in early April.
- Meal plan options for resident students will be listed in early spring.
Institutes and The College Preparatory Program
Please note that all programs are currently closed for registration.
Please note that approval of the student's application does not guarantee that the student will have a spot in the student's preferred Institute choice. A student must first receive application approval from the Office of Admissions before registering. A student will only be guaranteed a spot in his/her program after the student registers and submits tuition payment, as course availability allows
Upon approval of your application, you must enroll and register (pay in full) for each program to ensure your spot is held. Georgetown cannot guarantee or hold any student's space in any program until tuition is received.
Once you receive an e-mail from the School of Continuing Studies informing you that your application has been approved, please follow these steps:
- Click on "My SCS Student Portal" and log in using your University NetID and password.
Your NetID and password were provided to you when you initiated your application. If you have forgotten your electronic credentials or need to reset your password, please click for reset instructions.
- Next, locate the "Search For." section and click "Courses." The page will refresh to "Course Search."
- On the "Course Search" page:
A. Use the "Course Category" drop down menu to select "High School Programs."
B. Click the "Search Now" button. You will now be presented with a list of available programs.
- Select your preferred program.
- Click on "Add to Cart" next to your preferred summer program(s).
- Proceed with checkout and online credit card payment.
- Submit credit card payment. Please note that only electronic credit card payment is accepted.
Print your payment confirmation page and retain for your records.
Be A Summer HOYA
Ready to Apply?
The Georgetown Environmental Science Institute was an amazing program. We heard from different environment leaders and had hands-on experience at the Capitol Hill. The Institute helped me decide I want to be an international environment lobbyist."HeeJin, Cherry Hill, NJ/South Korea