Quick Steps for Registering:
- Browse our course catalog and select the course(s) you’re interested in taking. Be sure to write down the course names and numbers, which you will need to list on your registration forms.
- See your advisor at your home institution to obtain approval of course selection.
- Obtain the necessary consortium registration forms from your home institution’s Consortium Coordinator, located within your home institution’s Registrar’s Office.
- Complete all necessary consortium paperwork and return to your Consortium Coordinator with all necessary information, including the Georgetown Summer Sessions course names and numbers you recorded above and any necessary signatures.
- Once all Georgetown degree and non-degree seeking students have had the opportunity to register for classes in a given session, consortium registration requests will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that registrations may be processed as late as the first day of class in a given session. If your requested course is closed, you will receive a message from your Consortium Coordinator saying that your registration has been rejected.
- If you would like to change your registration, you must contact your Consortium Coordinator directly.
See Synopsis of Important Dates for an overview of registration deadlines.
- Pre-Session May 22 to June 16, 2017
- Grad 6-week Session 1 May 22 to June 30, 2017
- Session I June 5 to July 7, 2017
- Cross Session (online) June 5 to July 28, 2017
- Grad 6-week Session 2 July 3 to August 11, 2017
- Session II July 10 to August 11, 2017
- Full Session May 22 to August 11, 2017
I am ready to apply
I am a visiting student and am ready to apply.
- Current Student or
Already Accepted? Or see the next steps for registration >