Current Georgetown Students
- Registration for Georgetown Summer Sessions opens on February 6, 2017 in MyAccess.
- You may add/drop summer courses online using MyAccess through the add/drop period for each session. After the add/drop period ends, you can only withdraw from courses using a paper add/drop form signed by your dean.
- See Synopsis of Important Dates for an overview of add/drop deadlines.
- Your summer tuition bill will be available after April 1. Please be sure to pay your bill prior to the start of classes.
Once you have successfully registered, you may view your schedule, view your bill, and make payments via MyAccess.
Additional Registration Information for Georgetown Students
- Georgetown students expecting to graduate this spring and wishing to take summer courses may register directly for their summer courses in MyAccess without applying to Georgetown Summer Sessions. Any courses taken during the summer after the degree posts will be part of the student's non-degree record at the School of Continuing Studies.
- All graduate students taking 100- and 200-level courses for graduate credit must secure approval from the Graduate School and their academic department on an Add/Drop Form submitted to the University Registrar. Graduate credit cannot be granted unless this procedure is completed.
- Georgetown undergraduates who wish to take a graduate course must request the approval of their Dean.
- Entering students who have been accepted by the Graduate School, and who intend to begin a course of study with Georgetown Summer Sessions, should contact the Graduate Admissions Office for approval of their courses.
- Georgetown graduate students who wish to register for either Thesis Research (DEPT-999-61) or Continuous Registration (DEPT-991-61) must register directly through the Graduate School Office.
- A Late Registration fee will be assessed to anyone who initiates registration on or after the first day of class in a given session.
- Students registering after the tuition payment deadlines may be subject to additional fees.
See Synopsis of Important Dates for an overview of registration deadlines.
- Pre-Session May 22 to June 16, 2017
- Grad 6-week Session 1 May 22 to June 30, 2017
- Session I June 5 to July 7, 2017
- Cross Session (online) June 5 to July 28, 2017
- Grad 6-week Session 2 July 3 to August 11, 2017
- Session II July 10 to August 11, 2017
- Full Session May 22 to August 11, 2017
I am ready to apply
I am a visiting student and am ready to apply.
- Current Student or
Already Accepted? Or see the next steps for registration >