Master of Professional Studies in Systems Engineering
In partnering with Stevens Institute of Technology, Georgetown University’s Master of Professional Studies in Systems Engineering Management program provides a multidisciplinary approach that will enable you to advance your career and succeed as a leader in the systems engineering field.
- Multi-disciplinary approach: Develop both leadership and technical skills that are essential to executing and managing high-level projects for your company.
- Strategic skills: Develop invaluable strategic thinking skills that will allow you to take on critical challenges facing public and private sectors around the country.
- Advancement: Participate in courses and hands-on experiences that will allow you to contribute to cutting edge research and future industry innovation with rare technical insights.
- Experienced educators: Learn from top systems engineering professionals who bring their experience and industry connections to the classroom.
- A powerful combination: Gain top engineering and technology expertise from the Stevens Institute of Technology while learning from Georgetown University’s nationally recognized leaders in practical, applied management knowledge.
What you will learn
- Complete toolset: This program provides students with a complete systems management toolset, including methodological approaches and leadership skills for designing and managing complex systems.
- Ethics: Recognize the ethical responsibilities of a systems engineering leader.
- Theory and applied: Work with systems engineering theories and practical applications, including a comprehensive understanding of project definition, work breakdown, scope management, and much more.
- Systems Integration & Innovation: Explore different systems integration approaches for designing, architecting, modeling, simulating, launching and testing complex systems.