The Future of Travel Storytelling
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Georgetown University SCS
640 Massachusetts Ave NW
Storytelling, the art of making an emotional connection between customer and product, has become the buzzword du jour. While this powerful activity can have a meaningful impact, the playing field and techniques keep changing. This landscape makes storytelling mastery essential to driving inspiration, interest and consideration in travel.
Join us as we examine the rise of content marketing and brand storytelling, traditional media channels, and storytelling to motivate action. Expert panelists from across the travel industry will discuss storytelling, how it affects what they do, current trends, and the future of storytelling in hospitality and travel.
- George Stone, Editor-in- Chief, National Geographic Travel
- Mike Yessis, Seasoned Travel Editor and Content Strategist
- Janine Jervis, Deputy Director, Jordan Tourism Board
- Marc Grazer, Editorial Director, Creative + Content Marketing at Marriott International
- Robin Bennefield, Senior Manager, Marriott Traveler
Networking, light refreshments, and hors d'oeuvres will follow the panel.
Co-hosted by the master’s in Global Hospitality Leadership and Travel Massive