EdAssist Scholarship Alliance
Georgetown University School of Continuing Studies (SCS) is proud to partner with EdAssist, a tuition assistance network, to offer scholarships to employees of select organizations throughout the country. Through the EdAssist–SCS Scholarship Alliance, students can pursue their studies through evening and weekend class offerings, entirely online, or by completing a combination of both (hybrid format).
For the eligible programs listed below, students will receive a 10% of tuition scholarship for each term in which they are enrolled. Current tuition rates for degree programs can be found here; for certificate programs, please check the individual course webpages here. Please note, the tuition reduction is effective for enrollment in future terms only and will not be applied retroactively.
In order to receive the tuition discount, students must do the following:
If Applying to a Degree Program
- Follow these instructions to apply to your program of interest.
- Within the application, indicate your eligibility as an EdAssist Scholarship Alliance candidate on the Scholarship Eligibility section under Additional Information.
- Upon admission to your program of interest, please submit a letter from EdAssist certifying your eligibility for the scholarship. This letter is due within two weeks of registration for classes each term and must be attached in an email to email@example.com.
- A new letter must be submitted for each semester enrolled in the credit program.
If Enrolling in a Certificate Program
- Visit the noncredit web portal
- Select from the available certificates and courses; the 10% tuition discount is reflected in the price.
- Once you have selected your courses of interest, follow the prompts to checkout.
Below is a list of degree and certificate programs available for the EdAssist scholarship:
Liberal Studies Degrees:
Executive Master of Professional Studies Degrees:
Master of Professional Studies Degrees:
- Global Hospitality Leadership
- Human Resources Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Public Relations & Corporate Communications
- Real Estate
- Sports Industry Management
- Systems Engineering Management
- Technology Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Project Management
Non-Credit Programs–offered through SCS’s Center for Continuing & Professional Education (CCPE)–available for the scholarship are listed below:
- Advanced Marketing Management
- Budget and Finance
- Business Administration
- Business and Professional English
- Corporate Finance
- Cybersecurity Strategy
- Data Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Education Policy and Program Evaluation
- Financial Planning
- Forensic Accounting
- Franchise Management
- International Business Management
- International Migration Studies
- Patient Navigation
- Project Management: On-campus & Online
- Project Management Intensive
- Social Media Management
- Strategy and Performance Management
For questions regarding the EdAssist–SCS Scholarship Alliance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.