To earn an MPS in Systems Engineering Management, you must successfully complete 10 courses (30 credits total), including:
- 2 core courses (6 credits total):
- Ethics in Systems Engineering
- 4 foundation courses (12 credits total):
- Fundamentals of Systems Engineering
- System Architecture and Design
- Systems Integration
- Project Management of Complex Systems
- 4 elective courses (12 credits total):
- For a current list of electives, visit the Course Schedule.
You’ll have the flexibility to earn your degree at a pace that suits your schedule—you can take up to 9 credits per semester and have up to five years to complete the degree.
- Full-time students typically take three courses during the fall and spring semesters, and two courses during the summer semester.
- Part-time students typically take one to two courses during the fall, spring, and summer semesters.