To earn an MPS in Systems Engineering Management, you must successfully complete 10 courses (30 credits total), including:
- 2 core courses (6 credits total):
- Ethics in Systems Engineering
- 4 foundation courses (12 credits total):
- Fundamentals of Systems Engineering
- System Architecture and Design
- Systems Integration
- Project Management of Complex Systems
- 4 elective courses (12 credits total):
- For a current list of electives, visit the Course Schedule.
All core and/or foundation courses—aside from Capstone, which you will take during your final semester of the program—must be completed before you can take elective courses.
You’ll have the flexibility to earn your degree at a pace that suits your schedule—you can take up to 9 credits per semester and have up to five years to complete the degree.
- Full-time students typically take three courses during the fall and spring semesters, and two courses during the summer semester.
- Part-time students typically take one to two courses during the fall, spring, and summer semesters.