Tuition & Financial Aid
Total tuition for the program is $61,950*.
|Summer 2018 Tuition||Fall 2018 Tuition||Spring 2019 Tuition|
|$2,065 per credit hour||$2,065 per credit hour||$2,065 per credit hour|
Tuition for the EMPS degree includes:
- Hotel for each on-site field study (7 nights for each)
- Transportation once students arrive at each on-site field study
- Some meals
Students are responsible for:
- Travel to and from each location (see program schedule for current field study locations)
- Some meals
- $60 mandatory student health insurance fee for each course requiring international travel
For additional information on tuition rates, please visit the Tuition page.
Student Financial Aid
For information on loans and other financial assistance, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services. The office is located in Room G-l9 of the Healy building on the University's Main Campus.
Federal Student Aid
As a student at the School of Continuing Studies, you may be eligible for federal financial aid. To determine eligibility for financial aid, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You should also complete and submit the SCS Supplemental Form for Financial Aid in addition to the FAFSA. Georgetown's Federal Student Aid code is 001445.
To be eligible for Federal Student Loans, you must be enrolled at least half-time as determined by the University Registrar. Please note: if you are admitted on a provisional basis, you may be eligible for private student loans.
Fall/Spring Financial Aid
Georgetown University Veteran Resources connects military students and veterans with the resources they need to successfully transition from combat to classroom and from classroom to new career. This includes help navigating the admissions process, applying for financial aid and U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs education benefits, academic assistance, and preparing to re-enter the workforce.
Georgetown School of Continuing Studies provides a number of service-based scholarships as well as scholarships for students with affiliations with certain organizations. The School of Continuing Studies also participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program for U.S. veterans.
External scholarship opportunities are also available.
Helpful Financial Aid Websites
- Federal Loan Requirements & FAQs
- Federal Loan Limits
- Georgetown University Office of Student Financial Services
- Georgetown University Office of Student Financial Services School of Continuing Studies
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Department of Education's Student Aid
- Scholarship Search Engine Fastweb
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Tuition for the Summer 2019, Fall 2019, and Spring 2020 terms will be available in early 2019.