Business leaders, strategists, & entrepreneurs
Artificial Intelligence Management
Flex Learning Format
Understand how to integrate artificial intelligence, machine learning, and big data to increase value and create competitive advantage.Request Information
In the Certificate in Artificial Intelligence Management, you’ll have the unique opportunity to engage with thought leaders in technology and business strategy while exploring how applications of AI can be leveraged for a competitive advantage.
Using theoretical frameworks, models, and real-world case studies, you’ll think strategically about how organizational performance and value can be increased in the cognitive enterprise. You’ll also gain insight into the legal, ethical, and policy issues that surround the decisions of leaders within today’s business landscape.
- Ideal for: Business leaders, strategists, & entrepreneurs
- Duration: 3 consecutive days
3 consecutive days
- Tuition: $2,995
- Format: Flex Learning
- Enrollment: All day, 3 consecutive days
All day, 3 consecutive days
- Semester of Entry: Fall, spring, summer
Semester of Entry
Fall, spring, summer
What is Flex Learning?
Flex Learning is our term for live, online instruction. Georgetown faculty deliver the same learning objectives as in-person courses, and we keep classes small to support interactive and engaged learning and collaboration.
Upon successful completion of the certificate, you’ll be able to:
- Distinguish the characteristics and differences of artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, big data, and other advanced technologies
- Understand the impact of technological disruption on existing business models
- Discover how to integrate intelligence and knowledge as distinct and critical drivers of organizational performance
- Develop insight into organizational performance and the legal, ethical, and policy issues that surround the decisions of today's leaders of the intelligent enterprise
- Apply a set of planning tools and strategies to identify and evaluate new business models provided by emergent technologies
This program gives managers the opportunity to develop a sound Artificial Intelligence business case based on existing technologies and deployment strategies used by leading experts working in the field.”
Testimonials from current students and alumni.
This program gives managers the opportunity to develop a sound Artificial Intelligence business case based on existing technologies and deployment strategies used by leading experts working in the field.”Marcus Maloof, Professor in the Department of Computer Science at Georgetown University Artificial Intelligence Management