General Non-CreditRequest Information
Georgetown University’s part-time Evening & Weekend English program offers English language courses for members of the D.C. community. With classes held on weekday evenings and Saturday mornings, our program provides a convenient way for you to master the English language—without interrupting your life. Choose from a broad range of courses, covering everything from conversational English and business writing to English grammar and TOEFL test prep.
For the Spring 2018 Session, students who complete at least two courses in the Evening and Weekend English Program with a grade of “Satisfactory” will earn a Certificate of Completion. Certificates are issued based on student requests.
- All classes are held on Georgetown’s historic main campus at 37th & O St. NW
- Teaching faculty have a master's degree in TESOL, Applied Linguistics, or a related field
- Small class size ensures each student receives personalized instruction
- Spring and Fall students receive 3.6 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for each successfully completed 9-week class
- Summer students receive 3.2 CEUs for each successfully completed 8-week classes
- For au pairs and other J-1 visa holders, CEUs count toward the U.S. State Department's educational study requirement
*Tuition is subject to change. 10% early registration discount available. Late enrollment fee may be assessed.