General Non-CreditRequest Information
Georgetown University’s part-time Evening & Weekend English program offers English language courses for members of the D.C. community. With classes held on weekday evenings and Saturday mornings, our program provides a convenient way for you to master the English language—without interrupting your busy schdule. Choose from a broad range of courses, covering everything from Conversational English and Business Writing to English Grammar and TOEFL Test Prep.
- All classes are held on Georgetown’s historic main campus at 37th & O St. NW
- Teaching faculty have a master's degree in TESOL, Applied Linguistics, or a related field
- Small class size ensures each student receives personalized instruction
- Spring and Fall students receive 3.6 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for each successfully completed 9-week class
- Summer students receive 3.2 CEUs for each successfully completed 8-week classes
- For au pairs and other J-1 visa holders, CEUs count toward the U.S. State Department's educational study requirement
*Tuition is subject to change. 10% early registration discount available. Late enrollment fee may be assessed.