Georgetown Summer Sessions
Earn Credit from Georgetown This Summer
Georgetown Summer Sessions offers a diverse range of undergraduate and graduate courses on campus and online. Explore 250+ courses taught by world-renowned faculty and experience the dynamic energy of summer in the nation’s capital.
Every summer, Georgetown welcomes visiting high school, undergraduate, and graduate students from around the world to Washington, D.C. Explore our courses and request more information about Georgetown Summer Sessions.
- Pre-Session May 22 to June 16, 2017
- Grad 6-week Session 1 May 22 to June 30, 2017
- Session I June 5 to July 7, 2017
- Cross Session (online) June 5 to July 28, 2017
- Grad 6-week Session 2 July 3 to August 11, 2017
- Session II July 10 to August 11, 2017
- Full Session May 22 to August 11, 2017
I am ready to apply
I am a visiting student and am ready to apply.
- Current Student or
Already Accepted? Or see the next steps for registration >