Master of Professional Studies in Hospitality Management
Earn a Master of Professional Studies Degree in Hospitality Management
With a seamless blend of theory and practice, Georgetown University’s Master of Professional Studies in Hospitality Management program prepares students to be leaders in the dynamic, and increasingly global, hospitality industry. Graduates will be well versed in foundational principles, current best practices and ethical considerations for disciplines including, but not limited to:
- Travel and Tourism
- Restaurants and Foodservice
- Event Planning
The program is based in Washington, D.C., home to some of the world’s largest hotel chains as well as national heritage sites, international associations, major event venues and leading consulting firms. Students will have the opportunity to participate in a practicum as part of their course of study, gaining invaluable experience while working with some of the best-known names in the industry.
Who Should Apply?
There are many types of individuals who could benefit from the program, including:
- Hospitality employees seeking to gain expertise and advance their careers
- Hospitality managers who want to learn about new technologies and global opportunities in the field
- Entrepreneurs looking for the keys to success in the hospitality business
- College graduates interested in entering the hospitality field
The flexible format of the Georgetown program allows entry-level and mid-career professionals to continue to work full-time as they acquire the skills and degree needed to be effective managers and ethical leaders in the global, multi-billion dollar hospitality industry.