Empowering Future Leaders
The Public Relations & Corporate Communications (PRCC) program’s approach is centered on empowering students with the tools and resources they need to not only secure their next job, but also every job after that.
|Students in the program have the opportunity to make valuable connections with fellow students, adjunct faculty who work in the communications industry, and clients through applied coursework. This hands-on, integrated approach allows students to build genuine relationships while demonstrating a dynamic skill set and competency in communications.||82% of students report making valuable connections with faculty|
Resources and Tools
Strategic Career Planning & Management Guide
What Employers Want Infographic*
Strategic Career Planning & Management Lifecycle Infographic
*Read the full Industry Leader Survey Analysis.
The program has also hosted several events, including one-on-one resume review sessions, career workshops, and hiring manager panels, as well as mentoring programs with organizations like Deloitte Consulting LLP.
Measurable Career Advancement
|Demand is high for skilled professionals who can compellingly address communications challenges by way of digital media and strategic outreach. Georgetown’s MPS in Public Relations & Corporate Communications alumni are equipped with the contemporary skills and hands-on experience they need to become forward-thinking leaders that add value to any organization.||90% of students say the PRCC program has made a significant impact on their career
94% of alumni are employed in PR or related fields
Alumni of the Georgetown Public Relations & Corporate Communications Program:
- Account Supervisor, Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide
- Senior Digital Strategist, Weber Shandwick
- Communications Consultant, The World Bank
- Communications Specialist at Oakley Specialist Master, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Account Executive/Digital Media Specialist, Environics Communications
- Corporate Communications Manager, DaVita Kidney Care
- Executive Director, Young Playwrights' Theater
- Global Corporate Communications Specialist, Hilton Worldwide
- Vice President, Edelman
- Senior Consultant, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Logistics and Communication, Haiti Medical Missions of Memphis
- Vice President of Communications, Ecuador Mi Pais
- Director of Health Programs, The National Caucus and Center on Black Aged, Inc.
- Communications Consultant, Inova Health System
- Executive Communications Lead, Lockheed Martin
- Social Media Manager, US Office of Personnel Management
- Director of Marketing and Communications, Ovarian Cancer National Alliance
- Press Representative, The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- Assistant Director of Science Communications, American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Executive Director, Optima TM Digital
- CEO/Lead Event Planner, Jaicee Events, LLC
- Senior Account Executive, Social Innovation Practice, Waggener Edstrom
- Public Relations and Marketing Manager, White House Historical Association
- Director of Communications and Outreach, Education Finance Council
- Digital Strategist, OgilvyOne Worldwide
- Communications Manager, Washington Convention and Sports Authority
- Team Leader PR International, ECE Project Management
- Strategic Communications Consultant, Partnership for Food Safety Education
- Account Manager, Ipsos Marketing President, Newsworthy Productions
- Recruitment Communications Specialist, Center for Neuroscience and Regenerative Medicine
For an in-depth look at how the MPS degree can accelerate your career, visit our Alumni page.
Student and alumni statistics pulled from the Georgetown PRCC "Annual Student Survey," 2015.
“The MPS PRCC program helped me in my career tremendously. As a result of the program I was able to better strategically plan a marketing enrollment plan, execute digital campaigns and decide what my next steps in my career would be to enhance my career even further.”
– M. T. (G’13)