The Mentor Program is designed to provide Real Estate students with an opportunity to engage with experienced industry practitioners to advance their professional development objectives. The mentor relationships are formed each semester. Professional volunteers are matched with students based on their real estate focus.
The mission of the Mentor Program is to create one-on-one mentoring relationships between experienced practitioners in the real estate industry and master's program students for the purpose of advancing students’ careers and professional development objectives.
- Explore the world of real estate through interaction with an industry expert.
- Realize the value of networking.
- Develop a meaningful professional relationship.
- Contribute to the professional development of the future real estate workforce.
- Identify potential interns and new hires.
- Assist students in beginning successful careers.
Real Estate Mentors
- Byron Carlock, Partner, National Real Estate Practice Leader, PwC
- Ali Semir, Senior Underwriter, Walker & Dunlop
- Mary Ann Ulrich, Senior Manager, PwC
- Austin Cates, Vice President, PNC Real Estate
- James Reidy, Senior Managing Director, Savills Studley Inc.
- Moh Darwish, VP of Acquisition, Joud Real Estate
- Thomas Gibson, Project Director, Winn Development
- Carl Riedy, Vice President, State Street Global Advisors
- Chris Callahan, Associate, The Pinkard Group