Hours of Operation
Georgetown University’s School of Continuing Studies has resumed regular operations. We continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and respond in support of the University community.
For more information on how to access campus, please visit the Georgetown University COVID-19 Testing Protocol website. For any additional questions, please contact email@example.com.
The SCS campus is open Monday–Friday, from 9 a.m.–5:30 p.m. Please contact your academic program by email or a specific department below to arrange an appointment prior to coming to campus.
- Academic Operations: Please contact your program’s email address to arrange an advising appointment either virtually or on-campus.
- Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- English Language Center: email@example.com
- Professional Certificate Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer Sessions: email@example.com
- Summer High School Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SCS Library Hours
SCS is closed on the following holidays:
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Mid-Semester Holiday
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day through New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- President's Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
*During closure, the building will be closed and no one will be able to enter.