Maps & Directions
Georgetown University School of Continuing Studies
640 Massachusetts Ave NW
Washington, DC 20001
Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–11:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
With a perfect Transit Score of 100, the School is located in one of D.C.'s most accessible neighborhoods. Choose from an array of convenient transportation options for your commute to campus.
All six Metro Rail lines service 640 Massachusetts Ave NW. The Metro Rail stations closest to SCS, in descending order, include:
- Gallery Place/Chinatown: Red, Green, and Yellow lines
- Mt. Vernon Square/7th St. Convention Center: Green and Yellow lines
- Metro Center: Red, Blue, Orange, and Silver lines
- Union Station: Red line; also offers access to MARC, Amtrak, and VRE
- Metro Bus: Several stops within easy walking distance to campus.
- DC Circulator Bus: The Circulator's Georgetown-Union Station route travels between SCS's downtown campus and Georgetown’s Main Campus (pick-up at Wisconsin and Dumbarton) for just $1 each way. The route is offered Monday through Sunday, from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- GUTS Bus: The Downtown Campus Shuttle ( 55 H Street and 640 Massachusetts Avenue) operates Monday through Friday. Masks or facecoverings are required to ride on GUTS shuttles.
Additional Transportation Options