Here you'll find shortcuts to frequently used Georgetown apps and helpful guidelines on setting up your NetID and password, accessing course materials, and troubleshooting any IT issues.
To ensure a safe teaching and learning environment, all members of the Georgetown community are required to enroll in DUO multi-factor authentication in order to access university systems and services (e.g., Georgetown Google Apps, MyAccess, GMS, Box).
To enroll in DUO:
- Log out of any Georgetown sites (e.g., Google Apps, Box, GMS, Canvas) you’re currently logged into.
- Go to the Georgetown Duo enrollment page (new window).
- If prompted, click Log in, and then authenticate with your NetID and NetID password.
- On the Georgetown Duo enrollment page, click Enroll.
- Close the browser tab or window.
Once you’ve enrolled, follow the steps to install and set up Duo.
If you require assistance or have any questions, please contact the Georgetown University Service Center by submitting a Duo Service Request form, sending an email to Help@georgetown.edu, or call 202-687-4949.
Other helpful links:
Things to Remember
- Your Georgetown email address is yourNetID@georgetown.edu.
- Students enrolled in online courses will use Canvas. To access Canvas, visit georgetown.instructure.com and log in with your Georgetown NetID and password.
- If you have forgotten or do not have your Georgetown NetID password, visit the University Information Services (UIS) 24/7 IT Helpdesk website to reset it.
Contact University Information Services (UIS)
Phone: (202) 687-4949