For International Students
In addition to the application requirements found on the How to Apply page, international applicants must have all official transcripts from institutions not based in the U.S. evaluated by WES or ECE, and demonstrate English proficiency if English is not their native language. International applicants who need F-1 or J-1 visa support must submit all application materials by the priority deadline to ensure necessary time for visa documents to be processed.
International Admissions Checklist:
- Application for admission and application fee
- Personal statement/essay
- Letters of recommendation
- Writing samples (communications program applicants only)
- Official transcripts: WES or ECE evaluations required from any school where credit was earned
- TOEFL or IELTS scores: We require a minimum score in the range of 550–600 (paper-based), 225–250 (computer-based), or 90–100 (iBT). IELTS requires a minimum score range of 7.0–8.0. These criteria cannot be waived.
If you have any questions regarding these policies, please contact the Office of Admissions.