For International Students
Georgetown has additional requirements for international applicants. If you are an international applicant who requires F-1 or J-1 visa support, you must submit the following application materials by the priority deadline to ensure necessary time for visa documents to be processed.
International Admissions Checklist:
- Application requirements found on the How to Apply page.
- Official transcripts: WES or ECE course-by-course evaluation for all institutions attended outside of the U.S.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores: For TOEFL, we require a minimum score of 100 (iBT), 600 (paper-based test), or 250 (computer-based test). For IELTS, we require a minimum score of 7.0. Please Note: If you meet any of the following criteria, you are not required to submit a TOEFL/IELTS score:
- You have a degree conferred from an institution where the language of instruction is English.
- Your native language is English.
If you have any questions regarding these policies, please contact the Office of Admissions.