For International Students


Applicants must demonstrate that they have completed the degree equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree to be admitted to a master's program.

For applicants who hold a degree from a higher education institution outside the U.S.:

In order to ensure that U.S. accreditation standards, degree, course, and credit equivalencies are met, transcripts from higher education institutions outside the U.S. must be evaluated on a course-by-course basis by Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE), SpanTran, or World Education Services (WES). When ordering the report, please indicate as the intended recipient of the course-by-course evaluation.

The Office of Admissions can request a transcript from a study abroad program or an official ECE/SpanTran/WES evaluation if deemed necessary during the review of an admissions application. In certain cases, students who have participated in a formal study abroad program through their home institution may not need to submit a separate transcript from their visiting school. Please contact the Office of Admissions for more information regarding your particular circumstances.

The course-by-course ECE, SpanTran, or WES evaluation process can be lengthy; therefore, we encourage applicants to begin this process well in advance of the application deadline to ensure timely receipt and review by the Office of Admissions. Applicants are encouraged to be proactive in working with admissions advisors to ensure that all necessary documentation is submitted on time.

Please contact the Office of Admissions at should you have any specific questions regarding your transcripts or application.