Julie Reisler, MA, ACC, CPT, is the CEO of Empowered Living, LLC (www.juliereisler.com), a health, wellness and life coaching business.
Julie teaches, consults with and coaches businesses and individuals on growth mindset, workplace wellness, leadership & innovation and mindfulness. Julie also specializes in mindful eating education helping to change her client’s relationship to nourishment, self and overall health. Julie is an adjunct faculty member in the Health Coaching program at Georgetown University and a Teaching Associate in Fundamentals in Coaching at Maryland University of Integrative Health.
Julie has professional related certifications in:
• Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
• Organization Development Certificate, Georgetown University
• Workplace Excellence Certification, AAWDC
• Am I Hungry ® Mindful Eating Certified Instructor
• Certified Personal Trainer with the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
• Certified Group Fitness Instructor with AFAA
Julie has her Master’s Degree in Health & Wellness Coaching and concentration in Nutrition from Maryland University of Integrative Health, a graduate certificate in coaching from MUIH, graduated magna cum laude from the University of Rochester with a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and Public Health and a Graduate Certificate in Organization Development from Georgetown University.
Choose Your Term
We are transitioning to a new system for applications to the Spring 2019 term and later. Please select the term of your application: