How to Apply

Master's Degrees |
Financial Aid

Federal Student Aid

As a student at the School of Continuing Studies, you may be eligible for federal financial aid. To determine eligibility for Federal aid, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Please review the "How to Apply" area of the financial aid websites below for details regarding the requirements for each academic term.

For more information, please contact If you are a recently admitted student, please write your last name, first name, and start term in the subject line.

Military Benefits & Veterans Resources

The Military Education Benefits Office helps military-connected students understand how to use military or VA education benefits at Georgetown. This office also provides estimated out-of-pocket expenses upon request, and can answer any questions about the monthly housing allowance (MHA), book and supply stipend, applying for VA Education Benefits, using military tuition assistance, using VR&E benefits, VA enrollment certifications, and billing-related questions.

Georgetown University’s Military and Veterans Resource Center connects military students and veterans with the resources they need to successfully navigate the military-to-civilian transition. This includes help with navigating the admissions process, applying for financial aid and U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs education benefits, academic assistance, and preparing to re-enter the workforce.

Military students and veterans enrolled in SCS programs might be able to apply military benefits to their tuition at Georgetown.

For more information, please contact


Georgetown's School of Continuing Studies offers a limited number of service-based scholarships and tuition discounts which are outlined in detail on the Scholarships page. External scholarship opportunities are also available.

SCS does not offer merit or athletic scholarships or scholarships specifically to international students.

For more information, please contact