EdAssist Scholarship Alliance
Georgetown University School of Continuing Studies is proud to partner with EdAssist, a tuition assistance network, to offer scholarships to employees of select organizations throughout the country. Through the EdAssist–SCS Scholarship Alliance, students can pursue their studies through degree and certificate programs available in online, evening, weekend, and accelerated formats.
For the eligible programs listed below, students will receive a 10% of tuition scholarship for each term in which they are enrolled. Current tuition rates for degree programs can be found here; for certificate programs, please check the individual course webpages here. Please note, the tuition reduction is effective for enrollment in future terms only and will not be applied retroactively.
In order to receive the tuition discount, follow the steps listed below.
If Applying to a Degree Program:
- Follow these instructions to apply to your program of interest.
- Upon admission to your program of interest, please submit a letter from EdAssist certifying your eligibility for the scholarship. This letter is due within two weeks of registration for classes each term and must be attached in an email to email@example.com.
- You must submit a new letter for each semester you are enrolled in the credit program in order to receive the discount.
If Enrolling in a Certificate Program:
- Visit the noncredit web portal.
- Select from the available certificates and courses; the 10% tuition discount is reflected in the price.
- Once you have selected your course(s) of interest, follow the prompts to checkout.
Below is a list of degree and certificate programs available for the EdAssist scholarship.
Liberal Studies Degrees:
Executive Master of Professional Studies Degrees:
Master of Professional Studies Degrees:
- Applied Intelligence
- Emergency & Disaster Management—MPS
- Global Hospitality Leadership
- Human Resources Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Project Management
- Public Relations & Corporate Communications
- Real Estate
- Regulatory Affairs
- Sports Industry Management
- Systems Engineering Management
- Technology Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
For a comprehensive list of certificate programs, click here.
For questions regarding the EdAssist–SCS Scholarship Alliance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.