The median annual wage for management occupations was $109,760 in May 2020, the highest wage of all the major occupational groups.
U.S. Bureau of Labor and Statistics, 2020
- Use financial data to make better business decisions.
- Identify how financial strategies are integrated into your organization’s goals.
- Analyze financial performance of your department, brand, product, or business.
- Explain the content and connections between the three major financial statements.
- Choose between different financial approaches to better understand and manage your resources.
- Demonstrate your financial acumen when working with financial professionals in your organization.