Certificate ProgramRequest Information
Certificate in Artificial Intelligence Management
In the Certificate in Artificial Intelligence Management, you’ll have the unique opportunity to engage with thought leaders in technology and business strategy while exploring how applications of AI can be leveraged for a competitive advantage.
Using theoretical frameworks, models, and real-world case studies, you’ll think strategically about how organizational performance and value can be increased in the cognitive enterprise. You’ll also gain insight into the legal, ethical, and policy issues that surround the decisions of leaders within today’s business landscape.
By bringing to life applied research from Georgetown University, the Certificate in Social Impact Storytelling equips changemakers around the world with the skills needed to strategically use storytelling as a force for good in society, now and into the future.”John Trybus, Faculty Social Impact Storytelling
Upon successful completion of the certificate, you’ll be able to:
- Distinguish the characteristics and differences of artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, big data, and other advanced technologies
- Understand the impact of technological disruption on existing business models
- Discover how to integrate intelligence and knowledge as distinct and critical drivers of organizational performance
- Develop insight into organizational performance and the legal, ethical, and policy issues that surround the decisions of today's leaders of the intelligent enterprise
- Apply a set of planning tools and strategies to identify and evaluate new business models provided by emergent technologies