Business leaders, strategists, & entrepreneurs
Certificate in Artificial Intelligence Management
In the Certificate in Artificial Intelligence Management, you’ll have the unique opportunity to engage with thought leaders in technology and business strategy while exploring how applications of AI can be leveraged for a competitive advantage.
Using theoretical frameworks, models, and real-world case studies, you’ll think strategically about how organizational performance and value can be increased in the cognitive enterprise. You’ll also gain insight into the legal, ethical, and policy issues that surround the decisions of leaders within today’s business landscape.
Ideal for: Business leaders, strategists, & entrepreneursIdeal for
Duration: 3 consecutive daysDuration
3 consecutive days
Schedule: All day, 3 consecutive week daysSchedule
All day, 3 consecutive week days
Semester of Entry: Fall, spring, summerSemester of Entry
Fall, spring, summer
This section has testimonials from current students and alumni.
Georgetown University is taking the lead in offering business leaders the opportunity to understand how AI technologies can potentially disrupt and transform the way organizations are managed and gain a competitive advantage.”Jeffrey Warner, Director of Professional Certificate Programs Artificial Intelligence Management
Upon successful completion of the certificate, you’ll be able to:
- Distinguish the characteristics and differences of artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, big data, and other advanced technologies
- Understand the impact of technological disruption on existing business models
- Discover how to integrate intelligence and knowledge as distinct and critical drivers of organizational performance
- Develop insight into organizational performance and the legal, ethical, and policy issues that surround the decisions of today's leaders of the intelligent enterprise
- Apply a set of planning tools and strategies to identify and evaluate new business models provided by emergent technologies