Curriculum & Schedule
During the Fall 2020 semester, professional development and certificate classes will be offered as Flex Learning experiences. These classes are taught in real-time by Georgetown instructors using Zoom video conferencing. Flex Learning classes are designed to provide our professional learners with a high-quality, engaging educational experience. For more information about Flex Learning, please contact Program Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must successfully complete the six required courses in sequence as a cohort for a total of 12.6 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), which is equivalent to 126.0 contact hours.
- Fundamentals of Social Impact Storytelling (1.8 CEUs)
- Designing Stories With Purpose and Emotion (2.7 CEUs)
- Creating Your Story Portfolio (2.7 CEUs)
- Building A Sustainable Culture of Storytelling (1.8 CEUs)
- Future of Storytelling (1.8 CEUs)
- Becoming A Story Changemaker (1.8 CEUs)
|Course Name||Fall 2020|
|Fundamentals of Social Impact Storytelling||Aug 31- Sep 13|
|Designing Stories With Purpose and Emotion||Sep 14- Oct 04|
|Creating Your Story Portfolio||Oct 05- Oct 25|
|Building A Sustainable Culture of Storytelling||Oct 26- Nov 08|
|Future of Storytelling||Nov 09- Nov 22|
|Becoming A Story Changemaker||Nov 23- Dec 06|