Mission & Learning Goals
The program’s mission is to equip students with the knowledge, tools, and skills necessary to build and manage fully integrated, global supply chains that drive better business performance.
Upon successfully completing the Master's in Supply Chain Management, you will be able to:
- Design and improve supply chain processes which integrate with other functions and strategic partners to increase performance
- Evaluate the optimal models, tools, and systems to make data-driven supply chain decisions
- Develop and execute a strategic sourcing plan that optimizes performance while managing risk
- Design a logistics management strategy that best fits business requirements
- Evaluate the effects supply chain decisions have on an organization’s financial performance
- Assess various methods, technologies, and structures to achieve agility, resilience, and risk management for a global supply chain.
- Formulate a supply chain corporate social responsibility plan that addresses key stakeholders and creates competitive advantage