Curriculum & Schedule
During the Summer and Fall 2020 semesters, professional development and certificate classes will be offered in two formats: Flex Learning and Online. Flex Learning classes are taught in real-time by Georgetown instructors using Zoom video conferencing. Online classes are taught using Canvas, our learning management system, and can be completed at your own pace. Both formats are designed to provide our professional learners with a high-quality, engaging educational experience. For more information on which format is best for you, please contact Program Support at email@example.com.
You must successfully complete the six required courses, for a total of 10.8 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) or 108.0 contact hours. All six courses must be completed within a two-year period.
- Making the Business Case for Cybersecurity (Required; 1.8 CEUs)
- Threats, Vulnerabilities and Social Engineering (Required; 1.8 CEUs)
- Technical Countermeasure and Risk Assessment (Required; 1.8 CEUs)
- Managing Security (Required; 1.8 CEUs)
- Leadership and Strategy in Cybersecurity (Required; 1.8 CEUs)
- Applied Cybersecurity & Crisis Management (Required; 1.8 CEUs)