To earn an MPS in Design Management & Communications, you must successfully complete 11 courses (33 credits total), including:
- 2 core courses (6 credits total):
- Ethical Design
- 4 foundation courses (12 credits total):
- Visual Communications
- Design Management & Strategy
- Design Thinking
- Design Leaderships
- 5 elective courses (15 credits total):
- For a current list of electives, visit the Courses page.
You’ll have the flexibility to earn your degree at a pace that suits your schedule—you can take up to 9 credits per semester and have up to five years to complete the degree.
- Full-time students typically take three courses during the fall and spring semesters, and two courses during the summer semester.
- Part-time students typically take one to two courses during the fall, spring, and summer semesters.
The Design Management & Communications program is offered in an online format. You’ll complete your studies through a blend of online lectures, group discussions, and applied coursework.