To earn a Graduate Certificate in Lean & Agile Practices, you must successfully complete the 4 required courses (12 credits total) listed below. Fundamentals must be taken first; the remaining three courses can be taken in any order you choose.
- Agile Project Management Fundamentals (must be taken first)
- Lean-Agile with Scrum and Kanban
- Agile Frameworks for Lean Enterprises
- DevOps Essentials
Once you complete the 12 credits required to earn this certificate, you’ll have the opportunity to apply these credits toward the 30-credit Master's in Project Management or the 30-credit Master’s in Technology Management.
You’ll have the flexibility to earn your certificate at a pace that suits your schedule—you can take up to 9 credits per semester and have up to two years to complete the program.
- Full-time students typically take three courses during the fall and spring semesters, and two courses during the summer semester.
- Part-time students typically take one to two courses during the fall, spring, and summer semesters.
The Graduate Certificate in Lean & Agile Practices is available in both an online format and an on-campus format. You can opt to take classes online, on campus, or through a combination of both.
- On-Campus Format: In the on-campus format of the Graduate Certificate in Lean & Agile Practices, classes are held at the same times every week at our downtown D.C. campus.
- Online Format: The online Graduate Certificate in Lean & Agile Practices has the same curriculum as the on-campus format and offers access to all of the same University resources. In this format, you’ll be able to watch lectures and complete assignments on your own schedule.
All programs offered by Georgetown University are accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.