Executive CertificateRequest Information
Executive Certificate in Organizational Consulting & Change Leadership
The Executive Certificate in Organizational Consulting & Change Leadership prepares you with essential skills in consulting and change management. Grounded in organizational and leadership theory, this cohort-based program places a strong emphasis on practical skills and application. You’ll have the opportunity to connect with other experienced professionals while learning through a combination of practicums, external real-world projects, and experiential simulations in a laboratory-type setting.
The cohort structure of the program features an immersive learning environment where you’ll be able to practice new skills while receiving direct, real-time feedback from fellow students and faculty. Throughout the program, you’ll also receive coaching and developmental guidance from our expert faculty of seasoned practitioners.
I honestly have not experienced a more impactful course than this one. I feel I learned skills, I learned things about groups, and I learned things about myself. This course has opened up limitless avenues for further learning.”
I honestly have not experienced a more impactful course than this one. I feel I learned skills, I learned things about groups, and I learned things about myself. This course has opened up limitless avenues for further learning.”Cynthia Pineda Organizational Consulting & Change Leadership
Upon successful completion of the program, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the dynamics and drivers in group, organizational, and large system behavior
- Build collaborative partnerships
- Negotiate agreements with organizational leaders
- Apply strategies to build engaged organizations and to improve performance
- Lead and facilitate diverse groups to ensure productive conversations and collaborative solutions
- Demonstrate strong leadership presence in volatile situations
- Design interventions and project plans to accelerate change and minimize resistance