Executive CertificateRequest Information
Executive Certificate in Organizational Consulting & Change Leadership
The Executive Certificate in Organizational Consulting & Change Leadership prepares you with essential skills in Organization Development consulting and change management.
Grounded in a strong tradition of organizational development and change theory, this cohort-based program places a strong emphasis on practical skills and application. You’ll have the opportunity to connect with other experienced professionals while learning through a combination of practicums, external real-world projects, and experiential simulations in a laboratory-type setting.
The cohort structure of the program features an immersive learning environment where you’ll be able to practice new skills while receiving direct, real-time feedback from fellow students and faculty. Throughout the program, you’ll also receive coaching and developmental guidance from our expert faculty of seasoned practitioners.
If you are an executive coach, consultant, change agent or facilitator working to impact systems, the knowledge and skills in this program are absolutely critical to your success. This program will give you the tools to effectively demonstrate your expertise in an organizational setting with both individual leaders and groups.
I honestly have not experienced a more impactful course than this one. I feel I learned skills, I learned things about groups, and I learned things about myself. This course has opened up limitless avenues for further learning.”
This section has testimonials from current students and alumni.
I honestly have not experienced a more impactful course than this one. I feel I learned skills, I learned things about groups, and I learned things about myself. This course has opened up limitless avenues for further learning.”Cynthia Pineda Organizational Consulting & Change Leadership
Upon successful completion of the program, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the dynamics and drivers in group, organizational, and large system behavior
- Apply strategies to build engaged organizations and to improve performance
- Build collaborative partnerships with organizational leaders to maximize your influence
- Lead and facilitate diverse groups to ensure productive conversations and collaborative solutions
- Demonstrate strong leadership presence in volatile situations
- Design interventions and project plans to accelerate change and minimize resistance
- Support leaders to skillfully navigate organizational politics and effectively champion change