Mission & Learning Goals
The Georgetown University Master’s in Applied Intelligence program prepares students to undertake complex intelligence projects by applying the analytical frameworks and tools used in the fields of homeland security, law enforcement, and business intelligence.
Upon completing the Applied Intelligence program, you will be able to:
- Employ ethical decision-making and critical thinking in the field of applied intelligence.
- Prepare analytic products for homeland security, law enforcement, global business, and related disciplines to enhance effectiveness in today’s increasingly complex and technology-driven environments.
- Master the skills and techniques necessary for data mining and fusion and apply various analytic techniques and methodologies.
- Effectively communicate analysis to inform decision-making.
- Demonstrate applied intelligence skills and the ability to make evidence-based judgments.
- Apply analytical techniques and frameworks to case studies and real-world examples and scenarios.
- Coordinate responsible and secure information sharing, particularly in law enforcement, homeland security, and business applications.