Executive CertificateRequest Information
Executive Certificate in Strategic Diversity & Inclusion Management
The Executive Certificate in Strategic Diversity & Inclusion Management prepares you to analyze, diagnose, and address diversity and inclusion issues. As a student in the program, you’ll gain the skills and insights needed to support a strategic, sustainable approach to diversity and inclusion management.
Led by academics and experienced practitioners, this professional certificate emphasizes the contemporary best practices and latest academic research in cultural competency and diversity and inclusion. By the end of the program, you’ll be positioned to lead HR and talent management initiatives, implement long-term strategies, and effect change within your organization.
The practicum experience in the certificate program gave me a taste of how to work with a client, especially in crafting achievable, measurable outcomes.”
This section has testimonials from current students and alumni.
The practicum experience in the certificate program gave me a taste of how to work with a client, especially in crafting achievable, measurable outcomes.”Jacqueline Mac Fallon Strategic Diversity & Inclusion Management
Upon successful completion of the certificate, you will be able to:
- Identify differences among various models of group identity
- Apply diversity and inclusion best practices through a systems-thinking approach
- Illustrate the value of diversity and inclusion initiatives for organizations
- Implement a real-world diversity and inclusion initiative
- Execute diversity and inclusion change strategies
- Measure and report on impact of diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Demonstrate the competencies of emotional and cultural intelligence