As a student in the Integrated Marketing Communications program, you’ll join talented working professionals seeking to learn new skills and broaden their perspectives.
Our students bring a wide variety of creative and strategic backgrounds to the table, ranging from advertising and social media to business development and design. The diversity of our student body contributes to an enriching and engaging classroom experience, in which you’ll have the opportunity to learn with—and from—your peers.
Job Titles of students in the program
- Director, Marketing &Communications
- Communications Manager / Marketing Manager
- Digital & Social Strategist
- Copywriter & Content Strategist
- Business Development Manager
- Marketing Consultant
- Marketing Integration Analyst
- Senior Communications Specialist
- Visual Communications Specialist
- Digital Product Management & Communications
Industries/sectors/types of organizations where students are currently employed
- New York
Whether on campus or online, you’ll study alongside curious and motivated classmates seeking to embrace the full spectrum of communications disciplines and make an impact on the world of marketing.