To earn an MPS in Integrated Marketing Communications, you must successfully complete 11 courses (33 credits total), including:
- 2 core courses (6 credits total):
- Conversations About Ethics
- 3 foundation courses (9 credits total):
- Consumer Research & Insights
- IMC Campaign Planning
- The Brand Concept
- 6 elective courses (18 credits total):
- For a current list of electives, visit the Course Schedule page.
You’ll have the flexibility to earn your degree at a pace that suits your schedule—you can take up to 9 credits per semester and have up to five years to complete the degree.
- Full-time students typically take three courses during the fall and spring semesters, and two courses during the summer semester.
- Part-time students typically take one to two courses during the fall, spring, and summer semesters.
The Integrated Marketing Communications program is available in both an online format and an on-campus format. You can opt to take classes online, on campus, or through a combination of both.
- On-Campus Format: In the on-campus format of the master's in Integrated Marketing Communications, classes are held at the same times every week at our downtown D.C. campus.
- Online Format: The online master’s in Integrated Marketing Communications has the same curriculum as the on-campus format and offers access to all of the same University resources. In this format, you’ll be able to watch lectures and complete assignments on your own schedule.
All programs offered by Georgetown University are accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.