To earn an MPS in Integrated Marketing Communications, you must successfully complete 11 courses (33 credits total), including:
- 2 core courses (6 credits total):
- Conversations About Ethics
- 3 foundation courses (9 credits total):
- Consumer Research & Insights
- IMC Campaign Planning
- The Brand Concept
- 6 elective courses (18 credits total):
- For a current list of electives, visit the Course Schedule page.
You’ll have the flexibility to earn your degree at a pace that suits your schedule—you can take up to 9 credits per semester and have up to five years to complete the degree.
- Full-time students typically take three courses during the fall and spring semesters, and two courses during the summer semester.
- Part-time students typically take one to two courses during the fall, spring, and summer semesters.
The Integrated Marketing Communications program is available in both an online format and an on-campus format. You can opt to take classes online, on campus, or through a combination of both.
- On-Campus Format: In the on-campus format of the master's in Integrated Marketing Communications, classes are held at the same times every week at our downtown D.C. campus.
- Online Format: The online master’s in Integrated Marketing Communications has the same curriculum as the on-campus format and offers access to all of the same University resources. In this format, you’ll be able to watch lectures and complete assignments on your own schedule.