Mission & Learning Goals
The Georgetown University Master’s in Cybersecurity Risk Management program prepares students to reduce the risk exposure of organizations through the design and implementation of effective cybersecurity strategies and governance frameworks grounded in best practices.
Upon completing the Cybersecurity Risk Management program, you will be able to:
- Design and implement a cybersecurity governance framework.
- Develop and deploy an effective employee awareness and training campaign.
- Identify, assess, and manage cybersecurity risks across the organization.
- Analyze the impact of emerging technologies on organization network and infrastructure security.
- Integrate regulations and compliance requirements with cybersecurity strategies.
- Advocate and articulate cybersecurity investments.
- Communicate effectively with IT professionals and key business stakeholders.
- Implement cybersecurity strategies that respect ethical principles.