To earn a Graduate Certificate in Competitive Business Intelligence, you must successfully complete the 4 required courses (12 credits total) listed below. You may take these courses in any order you choose.
- Competitive Intelligence Organizational Design
- Global Competitive Intelligence
- Information Science for Competitive Intelligence
- Business Intelligence, Big Data, & Analytics
Once you complete the 12 credits required to earn this certificate, you’ll have the opportunity to apply these credits toward the 33-credit Master's in Applied Intelligence or the 30-credit Master’s in Technology Management.
You’ll have the flexibility to earn your certificate at a pace that suits your schedule—you can take up to 9 credits per semester. Students typically complete the program within 6 to 12 months, however you have up to two years to earn your certificate.
- Full-time students typically take three courses during the fall and spring semesters, and two courses during the summer semester.
- Part-time students typically take one to two courses during the fall, spring, and summer semesters.
The Graduate Certificate in Competitive Business Intelligence is available in both an online format and an on-campus format. You can opt to take classes online, on campus, or through a combination of both.
- On-Campus Format: In the on-campus format of the Graduate Certificate in Competitive Business Intelligence, classes are held at the same times every week at our downtown D.C. campus.
- Online Format: The online Graduate Certificate in Competitive Business Intelligence has the same curriculum as the on-campus format and offers access to all of the same University resources. In this format, you’ll be able to watch lectures and complete assignments on your own schedule.
All programs offered by Georgetown University are accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.