Mission & Learning Goals
Georgetown University’s Master of Professional Studies in Human Resources Management equips professionals with the advanced knowledge, analytical skills, and practical tools required to design and execute talent, HR, and organizational solutions that positively impact society and stakeholders they serve.
Upon successfully completing the MPS in Human Resources Management, you will be able to:
- Creative and Critical Thinking: Apply creative and critical thinking in designing solutions to improve the employee experience and build organizational capabilities.
- Global Competence: Develop strategies and processes to attract, engage, and retain a diverse and global workforce.
- Ethical Reasoning and Values: Create HR programs and initiatives that foster an ethical organizational culture, and embed social responsibility and sustainability in the workplace.
- Applied Problem Solving: Integrate and apply broad-based HR knowledge to craft solutions to complex people and business problems.
- Information Literacy: Analyze and interpret data rigorously, and leverage relevant research, metrics, and analytics to advance evidence-based HR practice.
- Technological Competence: Evaluate and select appropriate technology solutions to improve HR service delivery and create business value.
- Communication: Communicate HR solutions, initiatives, and messages clearly and persuasively to diverse audiences and stakeholders.